The Assistant AD / Fan Relations & Ticketing will lead & continuously improve the OSU Athletics Ticketing team and related functions for OSU Athletics while serving as primary ticket manager for football or other sport(s) as assigned (with assistance of secondary football ticket manager) and assisting its team with all other ticket sports. It will also serve as the internal primary point of contact for all ticketing requests, including those from Athletics and other OSU units, such as the President's Office, Foundation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- Three years of supervisory, ticketing, customer service, public relations and/or computer experience.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, organized, diligent in documentation, flexible within reason to provide exceptional service.
- Communicative, intentional leader and talent developer to continuously enhance not only this position but develop those under its leadership. Ability to develop and implement customer service skills-communications, problem solving, flexibility, strong phone skills.
- Ability to interpret, understand, implement, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of NCAA and Big 12 Conference rules and regulations preferred.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- Knowledge of Paciolan software; Experience in Athletic Ticketing.
- Knowledge of NCAA and Big 12 Conference rules and regulations.
Oklahoma State University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate based on race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or veteran status with regard to employment, educational programs and activities, and/or admissions.