Responsibilities & Duties:
- Orchestrating and managing organizational structure for strategic communications. •Anticipating, advising, developing, and implementing communication and messaging strategies/tactics and policies/procedures.
- Proactively adapting to an ever-changing strategic communications landscape to ensure efficient operations and maximum productivity.
- Oversight and execution of staff/student-athlete media and social media training.
- General oversight of coaches’ radio shows, radio announcers, and public address announcers.
- Oversight of all media relations activities, including press releases and press conferences, in-game statistics, live statistics, streams, as well as other broadcasts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two years of progressive experience in oversight and/or execution of strategic communications/public relations, preferably in a collegiate athletics setting.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate all strategic communication operations within a complex organization across various mediums.
- Demonstrated ability to convey department messaging accurately and concisely, which includes excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong computer skills and related software capability.
- Excellent management, organizational, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work effectively with diverse groups of internal and external constituents.