- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Commitment to working with diversity.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary.
- Commitment to work as an effective team member.
- Master’s degree in communications, sports management, sports administration, or a related field.
- Experience with employee supervision, evaluation, and training.
- Must maintain a general understanding of and assure adherence to NCAA, Southland Conference, Institutional rules and Louisiana Board of Supervisors regulations as it pertains to your duties.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to complete the Southeastern Driver's Safety Program.
- Experience with State of Louisiana travel.
- Experience in Workday system.
- Experience in determining and helping employees grow professionally and manage work assignments.