Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and supervise all aspects of the NCAA Division II compliance program; including CIAA, NCAA and institutional rules in the areas of recruitment, financial aid, amateurism, satisfactory academic progress, playing and practice seasons, and initial eligibility.
- Work with the Office of Planning, Analysis and Accountability to complete EADA, NCAA-EADA, APR, ASR, IPEDS, USM and ATS reports pursuant to deadlines.
- Input and monitor NCAA Squad Lists through Front Rush and CAI; NCAA Compliance Assistance Internet software.
- Coordinate the recruitment activities of prospective student-athletes with head coaches. Work with the office of admission and financial aid to maximize institutional resources.
- Manage playing and practice seasons, official and unofficial visits, camps and clinics, and complimentary ticket process.
- Provide legislative and interpretive guidelines for department.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred.
Minimum three (3) years experience in NCAA intercollegiate athletic compliance required. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.Proficiency with Word, Excel and Access. An appreciation of a culturally diverse student population. Must possess an ability to initiate and manage services and programs.