This position serves as the number two compliance position in the department and assists in overseeing all processes, procedures and systems necessary to assist the department in complying with NCAA and Mountain West Conference rules and regulations for 16 NCAA Division I-FBS men’s and women’s intercollegiate sports. This position will assume the duties of the Senior Associate Athletics Director for Compliance in her absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, sports management, psychology, liberal arts or other fields related to duties and responsibilities;
- Minimum of three years of experience in NCAA compliance required, preferably at the institutional level;
- Comprehensive knowledge of NCAA rules, regulations, processes, interpretations, appeals and governance structure;
- Knowledge of NCAA technological processes such as CAi and LSDBi;
- Proven ability to relate well to coaches, student-athletes and other compliance constituency groups;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and organizational abilities with attention to detail.
- Serve as the primary contact for all initial, transfer and continuing eligibility issues;
- Serve as the primary Athletic Compliance liaison to the registrar’s office;
- Work with admissions, financial aid and registrar’s offices to ensure compliance with institutional, NCAA and conference regulations.
Colorado State University is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or pregnancy in its employment, programs, services and activities, and admissions, and, in certain circumstances, marriage to a co-worker.