Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for concerns of faculty members regarding student-athlete performance and addresses those concerns as needed.
- Receives and responds to Lion Alerts for student-athletes that are received from faculty, residence life, or other campus departments.
- Approve, coordinate and monitor official and unofficial visits and other associated recruiting activity.
- Maintains Athletic Department compliance software and NCAA Compliance Assistant database, including team rosters and eligibility checklists for all sports.
- Assist with updating relevant portions of department policies and procedures manual, as well as the student-athlete handbook.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for student conduct issues and oversees student-athlete code of conduct processes.
- Serve as an integral part of the senior athletic administrative team.
- Serves as game day administrator for assigned home events.
Education, Experience, and Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Masters or Law degree is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an athletic department compliance operation or other relevant office.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a large and diverse population.