Responsible for the decision making for the purchase, storing, issuing and maintaining equipment, supplies, and clothing associated with the UTSA athletics department.
- Collaborate with coaches and staff to proactively and effectively address the equipment needs of all intercollegiate athletic programs.
- Monitor and maintain an inventory management system for all equipment and apparel; long-term planning for equipment and apparel needs of all sports; as well as budgeting and procurement oversight.
- Coordinate the transportation of equipment, uniforms, and supplies to both home and away from home competitions and practices for the football program.
- Ensure all athletic equipment which includes, but not limited to, uniforms, helmets, decals, banners and logos comply with conference and NCAA regulations along with University brand and licensing directives.
- Assist senior management team with policy creation, implementation and enforcement, contract negotiations and maintenance of the working relationship with department's apparel and shoe provider.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- Three years' experience managing equipment in intercollegiate or professional sports, with emphasis on football. Ability to property fit equipment in accordance to manufacturer recommendations and the guidelines in place by the NCAA, AEMA and other governing bodies.
- Equipment related to athletics. Normal office machines.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Driver's License History Check.