The Assistant Athletic Director for Game Experience and Marketing Services is responsible for the gameday experience for all football and basketball games and select Olympic sport games. This position is also responsible for other important marketing service functions.
- A thorough knowledge of marketing, promotions and fan development is required.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Adherence to all applicable NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Individual must have 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Develop and execute plans leading to increased student attendance and campus excitement for athletics. This includes working with on-campus groups such as Student Involvement, Homecoming, Family Weekend, and other campus wide initiatives.
- Create and execute fan and community-based promotional events and activities.
- Implement athletics department marketing campaigns.
- Serve as liaison with PlayFly to development promotions and for fulfillment of corporate sales efforts.
- Service as liaison with University licensing, branding, and merchandising.