The mission of the NC State University Department of Athletics is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the highest level and to inspire them to be leaders now and for the future by providing the best environment to achieve their athletic, academic, and personal aspirations as well as providing support for the professional development of our coaches and staff, all within the role of the greater institutional relationships to the University.
Essential Job Duties:
- Operate with a daily focus to provide a holistic student athlete experience toward lifelong development and growth.
- Provide direct oversight and coordination of day-to-day Performance Nutrition operations and fueling station facility management.
- Recruit, train, develop and retain a highly motivated, competent, and enthusiastic performance nutrition staff that prioritizes health, safety, and wellness of student-athletes.
- Serve as an active and contributing member of the multi-disciplinary Pack Performance team in conjunction with the directors of other performance areas.
- Review, develop and operationalize streamlined policies and procedures that are rooted in best practices.
- Establish an organizational culture that emphasizes and reflects staff diversity, experience, continued education, and development.
- Collaborate and communicate intentionally with athletics and campus constituents and stakeholders.
- Eligible for licensure (RD/RDN) in state of North Carolina.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written is important along with excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills along with the ability to lead and work in a multi-disciplinary and diverse environment.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Demonstrated autonomous experience working in Division I Collegiate Athletics.
- Computer competency and experience with documentation through use of electronic medical records.