Responsibilities include developing, marketing and management of targeted revenue-generating activities that will deliver financial and physical resources to assist the department in meeting goals and objectives as part of the overall mission of the institution. Provide leadership in designing, implementing and managing specialized activities that include, but are not limited to, Annual Giving Fund, Giving Days, Crowdfunding, student campaigns, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing, implementing and executing a comprehensive marketing and promotions plan, including both long- and short-range goals, for ECU Tiger Athletics targeting audiences including current students, alumni, faculty, staff, community.
- Building and maintaining athletics fundraising database for connection to ECU Athletics.
- Creating engagement opportunities connecting athletic alumni to current programs and increasing alumni and donor annual giving metrics (examples include special and annual events such as Homecoming, Hall of Fame, Day of Giving, etc.)
- Developing and managing various annual fundraising campaigns for ECU Athletics.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules.
- Ability to interpret and apply federal, state and university policies related to intercollegiate athletics.
- Knowledge and skills within multiple marketing mediums including social media, phone, direct mail and online fundraising platforms, as well as emerging trends and technology.
- Works collaboratively within the athletic department and across departments on campus.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all constituents in groups and individually.
East Central University, in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures.