The Assistant Athletic Director for Special Projects and Planning provides administrative support to the Director including special projects that may include topics such as budgeting, facilities, fundraising, completion of NCAA and NESCAC reporting, and administrative planning. The Assistant Athletic Director is responsible for managing athletically related student data, including rosters and award recognition and is the primary ticket coordinator for post-season competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, economics, or a related field..
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills with a variety of constituents.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to balance a number of priorities.
Experience Requirements and/or Equivalents:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in business administration, accounting, economics, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience with budgeting, scheduling, multiple analysis, and presentation platforms.
Bowdoin College complies with applicable provisions of federal and state laws that prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment, admission, or access to its educational or extracurricular programs, activities, or facilities based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry and national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, marital status, place of birth, genetic predisposition, veteran status, or against qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities on the basis of disability, or any other legally protected statuses.