Reporting to the Athletic Director, the Assistant Athletic Director for Internal Operations assists with all aspects of the Athletic Department, which includes all athletic services and programs. Including but not limited to direct supervision of staff members and programs, athletic department procedures, strategic planning, fiscal oversight, game day environment, equipment and facilities.
- Advises the Athletic Director of all strategy and culture within the Athletic Department.
- Serve as main point of contact for Athletic Department procedures from internal staff.
- Serves as the main point of contact for Athletic Department and Business Office for all business-related matters.
- Assist in execution of the Strategic Plan for Athletics.
- Assist Athletic Director in preparations of reports, planning documents, agendas, policies and procedures.
- Anticipates problems, issues, and/or opportunities and solves when applicable.
- Collaborate with Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance and Student Services to provide support and direction for responsibilities within their job.
- Collaborate with Assistant Athletic Director for Communications to provide support and direction for responsibilities within their job.
- Collaborate with Manager of Events and Facilities to provide support and direction for responsibilities within their job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in academic program of study.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively and collegially interact with a variety of personnel including management, coaches, student-athletes and various staff members.
- Familiarity with appropriate athletic governing organization rules and regulations (NCAA, GLVC)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational communications.
- An understanding of the unique opportunities and challenges in the environment of private higher education
- Have, or be willing to obtain, a Missouri Class E Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).