The Athletics Department at Marist College invites applications for a full-time, 12-month position as the Assistant Athletic Director, Intramural Sports/Club Sports/Camps. This position is responsible for the administration of a comprehensive intramural, club sports and recreation program servicing the needs of the entire campus community and manage all aspects of the summer camps operated by the Athletics department.
- Coordinate all aspects of 19 intercollegiate club programs: staffing, scheduling, budgeting, marketing, etc.
- Coordinate all facets of intramural programming for the entire campus community (staffing, facility schedule, team/individual registrations, and game schedules).
- Manage the operation of all recreational facilities and programs as it relates to clubs/intramural programming.
- Oversee all aspects of the summer camp operations (registrations, refunds, human resources, payroll, NYS and Dutchess County camp compliance documentation).
- Develop internal marketing plan to promote club, intramural and recreational activities.
- Manage the budgets of club, intramural and recreational programs working closely with the office of student activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience in a collegiate Athletic environment.