Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to convert social audience to directly purchase and/or to drive new leads through appropriate channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email campaigns. Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies. Suggest and implement new promotions, ads, competitions etc. to develop brand awareness, grow the audience and increase engagement. Direct and optimize paid, in-kind and traditional media assets.
- Collaborate with department leadership to establish annual campaign goals. In conjunction with internal and external teams, create, initiate, manage and measure marketing campaigns to meet the financial goals of the athletic department.
- Responsible for the leadership, training, coaching, performance and evaluation of the marketing staff.
- Understand our audience and build content that drives customer engagement and traffic. Determine and evaluate key measurables including Cost Associated per Lead, Online Marketing ROI (return on investment), Customer Conversion Rates, ROAS (return on ad spend) and other KPI's (key performance indicators).
- Work closely with Marketing team to strategize, maintain, and executive a 30-60-90 day communications timeline using diverse channels of communication.
- Bachelors Degree (4 years).
- 5 to 6 years experience in external marketing with a preference in professional or collegiate athletics.
- Ability to prioritize and meet competing deadlines independently.
- Ability to manage multiple task simultaneously, while remaining organized, efficient and calm under pressure.
- Proven experience planning and implementing strategic and targeted marketing campaigns is required.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Possesses effective project management skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic.