Responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive strategic plans for the Athletics Marketing Department to enhance marketing, promotional, customer experience, and sales initiatives (ticketing, merchandising/licensing, sponsorship, and other strategic areas) while fostering innovative and collaborative efforts to engage the students, staff, alumni, supporters and prospective fans of Owl Nation worldwide.
- Oversees and develops a comprehensive strategic marketing plan for increased attendance, ticket sales and department external branding.
- Manages the design, production and distribution of all marketing materials ensuring materials represent organization's brand positioning and messaging appropriately.
- Assists stakeholders to better understand overarching marketing and communication goals and constraints to better achieve division and University goals.
- Works with division to provide data-based feedback regarding the success and strategy for marketing and communications efforts.
- Conducts weekly meetings with our multimedia rights partner to coordinate on all marketing initiatives with regards to our sponsors.
- Collaborates with student groups, alumni, donors and sponsors to create an exciting game-day experience.
- Creates pre-, post- and in-game promotional activities to maximize revenue and improve game atmosphere.
- Collaborates with the external team to strategize digital advertising elements, digital ad campaigns, social media marketing and data acquisition.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Five (5) years of experience in marketing, promotions, sales or tickets sales in collegiate, professional or minor league field.
- Experience with Paciolan Ticket software.
- Experience with Email Marketing software.