Assistant Athletic Director - Marketing, Sales & Fan Experience oversees the athletic promotions, sales, fan experience, and marketing unit including ensuring the maintenance and adherence to the philosophies and regulations of the Conference, NCAA, and University and compliance with all federal, state, university laws.
- Creates and implements the overall advertising plan designed to increase individual ticket sales and increase attendance at all athletic events.
- Develops creative aspects of the advertising campaign which includes working with outside sources.
- Develops distribution plan for all collateral material to create exposure as well as increase attendance and revenue for all athletic teams.
- Works with Communications and Creative Services in regards to creation of digital media, video, graphic, and website elements aimed at promoting ticket sales, and stakeholder investment.
- Oversees and guides an Assistant Director of Marketing and Gameday Operations Coordinator.
- Oversees all Spirit Groups including Band, Cheerleading, and Dance Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Athletic Administration, Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Four years’ experience in athletic marketing.
- Familiarity with marketing and database ticketing systems, publications, word processing, desktop publishing and spreadsheets.
- Previous management and supervisory experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with various constituencies.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse user groups.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.