The Assistant Athletic Director of Internal Operations shall have the primary responsibilities of managing the following athletic programs: business office, marketing, facilities management, sports medicine, event and programming, and ticket operations. This customer-centric role requires a commitment to student athletes’ academic success and strong support for the strategic goals and mission of the University.
- Support to the Athletic Director by providing leadership, organization, administrative oversight, for the Department of Athletics. Assists with the continual development and implementation of a gender-equity plan.
- Collaborates with fellow team members to solve complex, high-impact issues.
- Strategically develops policies and procedures, analyses impact, and proactively addresses issues.
- Coordinates NAIA, EADA report, and Title IX mandates. Advises AD on Title IX Updates/Issues/Concerns. Serves on Title IX Committee.
- Assists with the creation, continual development, and implementation of an Athletics Diversity Plan.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Recruit students to the University that can be successful in a collegiate setting and ultimately graduate from the institution.
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments.
- Be able to communicate to all levels of staff, make unbiased decisions and recommendations.
- Ability to handle information of sensitive and confidential nature in the utmost professional manner. Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, initiative, resourcefulness, and personal accountability.
Florida Memorial University is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.