Saint Thomas Academy is seeking an Assistant Athletic Director of Operations to assist in leading, coordinating, developing and supporting Saint Thomas Academy’s athletics and co-curricular programming for students in Grades 6-12 in full alignment with the mission and vision for the school.
- Answer calls for the Office of Athletics and Activities.
- Consult weekly with AD regarding the events for the week.
- Distribute, collect and maintain all forms regarding student eligibility in compliance with MSHSL rules and regulations, including physicals.
- Coordinate fees for all sports teams, work with business office, coaches, marketing to communicate and collect fees.
- Responsible for regular season and tournament ticket sales.
- Liaison with maintenance department for all athletic work orders.
- Assist with the scheduling for all athletic facilities.
- Responsible for accurate rosters for all sports, regular season and post season.
- Maintain award status of athletes on FinalForms.
- Prepare end of season Honorable Mention and All-State certificates for athletes.
- Bachelors degree in related field, Masters Degree preferred.
- Three years+ recent experience in education and/or athletic management.
- Three years+ coaching high school or college sports.
- Extensive knowledge of the Minnesota State High School League rules and regulations and ensure STA compliance.
- Exceptional management, leadership, customer service, communication and organizational skills.