Under the general supervision and guidance of the Senior Associate Athletic Director of Student-Athlete Support Services, this position operates with a high degree of autonomy and will provide student-athlete development support in accordance with NCAA, conference, and university requirements.
- Previous experience in advising and leadership roles.
- Proven skills and success in collecting and analyzing data, curriculum advising, and program development.
- Excellent organizational, and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective relationships with administration, faculty, coaches, parents, student-athletes, constituents within the university, and the university community.
- Proven experience cultivating donor support to enhance programming needs.
- Three or more years’ experience working in a Division I athletic department in student-athlete academic support services is preferred.
SDSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers all qualified candidates for employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, covered military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic or status.