The Assistant Athletic Director/Physical Education teacher is responsible for the education of students and assisting in the management of the Athletic Department.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our kindergarten-2nd grade athletic program.
- Create, implement, and manage a physical education curriculum for 5th-8th grades.
- Maintain the highest quality of instruction and expectations for students.
- Communicate effectively with students, faculty, staff, and families.
- Provide support to the Athletic Director by managing the day-to-day operations of the Athletic Department.
Skills and Competencies:
- Curriculum development/implementation.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with school community members.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for movement, physical activity, and youth education.
- Understanding of youth development.
- Experienced and well-versed in managing the classroom and behaviors.