The person selected for this position will be responsible to act as the athletic director at designated sporting events and to assist in Athletic Director tasks as needed.
- Work in cooperation with Athletic Director
- Administer and supervise designated athletic contests and programs
- Meet regularly with the Athletic Director and coaches
- Assist in the hiring process of athletic coaches
- Act as a liaison between coaches and Athletic Director
- Help manage designated conference, state or invitational contests hosted by the high school
- Assist the Athletic Director in determining schedules, facility use, budgets, purchasing of supplies, coaching assignments, officials and transportation
- Assist in equipment maintenance, management of storage and inventory
- Shall work an average of three events per week (events that have been historically longer or that are scheduled to last longer than four (4) hours such as Friday night football, invites and tournaments will count as a double event)
- Any away events must be agreed upon by both the Athletic Director and Seasonal Assistant Athletic Director
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director
Applicants will be reviewed by hiring supervisor.