The Assistant Athletics Director, under the direction of an Associate Athletics Director or above, the Assistant Athletic Director of Strategic Communications will serve as the primary voice for the department’s brand and supervisor of the strategic communications department.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and think critically.
- Basic knowledge of photography.
- Skilled in graphic design (Adobe Suite).
- Great understanding of sports information game day duties and operations.
- Experience in managing social media platforms.
- Robust understanding of statistical programs (Stat Crew, Genius Live Stats).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and external media members.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.