- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Boise State Athletics ticket office.
- Serve as the ticket operations leader for football.
- Ensure department compliance of all NCAA, Mountain West Conference, and Boise State University rules & regulations.
- Ensure policies & procedures are up-to-date with other industry standards.
- Supervise staff consisting of full-time, part-time, and student workers, while administering training on how to operate the ticketing system, cash handling procedures, and customer service practices including helping to resolve customer service issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of NCAA rules.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to handle sensitive situations.
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.