- Master’s degree.
- Experience at Division I level in athletics setting.
- Knowledge of ticketing software, particularly Paciolan.
- Experience in personnel management and providing direction to others.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the athletics ticket office, ticket office staff, and game day management.
- Plans and executes all aspects of ticket operations, including sales, distribution, and delivery.
- Responsible for the primary setup, management, maintenance, and data administration of all ticketing operations with the Paciolan ticket system and works collaboratively with Learfield Amplify for outbound ticket and group sales.
- Oversees sales operations and works with Learfield Amplify to ensure sales goals are achieved. Manages ticketing operations and staff at all home games and select away games.
- Collaborates with the Integrated Marketing Communications Division (IMC) units and University Advancement to promote and sell tickets and steward relationships with season ticket holders, alumni, donors, and prospective customers.
Sam Houston State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and Smoke/Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, ancestry, marital status, citizenship, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or gender identity or expression. Sam Houston State University is an “at will” employer.