The assistant athletic director for ticket sales and operations is responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating ticket sales campaigns and operations for all sports in which tickets are sold. This position will also play a key role in department efforts to enhance community relationships both on and off campus, grow attendance at sporting events and engage students.
Job Responsibilities and Execution:
- Manages in-house ticketing operations and sales for the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Creates, designs, and implements ticket sales campaigns/initiatives to enhance attendance and engage the community.
- Develops and implements programs, policies and objectives related to ticket sales and operations.
- Oversees promotional and brand-enhancement efforts for game day operations related to customer experience.
- Identifies opportunities and coordinates promotions for local and regional groups to participate in game day activities associated with athletic events and collaborates with athletics resource development department to enhance season, single and group ticket sales.
- Cultivates and strengthens relationships with university student organizations and the Office of Student Life and Diversity to grow and maximize student attendance and engagement at events.
- Acts as the departmental liaison with the Scheidegger Center Box Office.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in collegiate or professional athletics ticketing.
- Experience managing ticket operations in an intercollegiate athletics setting preferred.