Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics, a NCAA Division 1 and Big Ten Conference Institution, is seeking an Assistant Athletic Director, Ticketing Initiatives in the ticket office. The primary focus of this role will be on ticket sales and premium seats however will also have impacts in developing retention plans, reporting needs by utilizing our business intelligence tools, staff development and culture. This individual will play a key role in the Penn State Athletics Department.
- Assist in oversight of training for new initiatives that we will need to educate not only our staff on but our fan base.
- Assist in business intelligence and cleanliness of database.
- Report and create revenue performance reports.
- Assist in reviewing reports to recognize trends of our fan base and the industry.
- Yearly reporting (revenue, new initiatives, and the impact, etc.)
- Track contracts related to ticket operations and software.
- Collaborate with the Nittany Lion Club to maintain and create new reporting and benchmarking.
- Assist (as needed) in development, coordination, and implementation of game day activities.
- Providing elite service to all clients as part of our Happy Valley Hospitality program, including day to day tasks, written correspondence, phone calls, account inquiries, follow-ups, etc.
- Work with leadership to continually review and assess current and prospective program enhancements to better our Penn State experience for our fans.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.