Nazareth College, an independent, comprehensive institution with 2300 undergraduate and 700 graduate students, prepares its graduates to serve local and global communities through a wide range of liberal arts and professional programs. Nazareth seeks to hire faculty and staff with a demonstrated commitment to teaching excellence, student success, and civic engagement, and an understanding of the educational benefits and importance of diversity, equity and inclusion as articulated in our Diversity Statement.
- Assist Head Coach in the successful operation of program. Help coordinate practice planning, on-ice teaching and game-planning.
- Provide strong and affirmative leadership for all athletes.
- Recruit and cultivate prospective students for the program and college.
- Plan, organize and coordinate team activities, such as practices, team workouts, and other events.
- Breakdown film and present to student-athletes individually and collectively.
- Assist in, but not limited to, scheduling ice time, games, buses, hotels.
- Assist in monitoring the academic performance of student athletes.
Required Education, Experience, Technology Applications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 4 years of playing and coaching experience at the college level.
- Valid driver’s license.