- A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study is required.
- The candidate must be a Certified Athletic Trainer.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work with diverse populations.
- Must be self-directed and able to make decisions independently, as well as work successfully in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality in all situations is a must.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- The treatment and management of athletic injuries before, during, and after activities.
- The evaluation of athletic injuries.
- Provide basic medical education for student athletes.
- Set up equipment for practices and games.
- Prevention of injuries and illnesses.
- Perform other duties which may be required by the Head Athletics Trainer and/or the Director of Athletics.