The University of Wyoming, a Division I member of the NCAA and a member of the Mountain West Conference (MWC), has a full-time opening for an Assistant Athletic Trainer. Primary sports coverage will be for the Cowboy and Cowgirl Track and Field programs and may include coverage of other sports as assigned by the Director of Sports Medicine. The successful candidate will be a person of integrity with high ethical standards and who will exhibit a strict adherence to NCAA, MWC, University and departmental rules regulations.
- A Master’s degree in athletic training, health science, or related field required.
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer in good standing, Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC) Certified, and eligibility for Wyoming state licensure required.
- Valid Driver's License with a motor vehicle record that is compliant with the University Vehicle Use Policy.
- A minimum of two (2) years of full-time post-graduate athletic training experience at the Division I level.
- Experience with collegiate track and field (Division I preferred).
- Experience with acute and/or chronic injuries and rehabilitation.
- Experience with long-term and/or post-surgical rehabilitation, both upper and lower extremity.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and written and oral communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working in a team environment.