- Knowledge of RMAC and NCAA rules and regulations and ability to complete the NCAA coaching certification modules.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate Christian faith into coaching.
- Exhibit a desire and ability to disciple/mentor student-athletes in their Christian faith through the platform of golf.
- Knowledge of golf and the ability to communicate that knowledge effectively to student-athletes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, coupled with ability to interact appropriately with college student-athletes and prospective university athletics donors.
- Two to four years of collegiate-level coaching and/or playing experience at the NCAA level is preferred.
Key Job Duties:
- Manage the processing and growth of athletic corporate accounts (contract, signage, follow through on contract deliverables).
- Identify additional businesses that would be interested in sponsoring CCU athletics.
- Assist in scheduling donor appointments, and attend donor meetings with athletics advancement coordinator (meals, golf, zoom).
- Manage and build relationships with the athletics donor portfolio.
- Assist in facilitating athletics fundraising events.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status.