Auburn University is hiring an Assistant Athletics Director, Annual Giving responsible for directing and overseeing all aspects of ticket priority sports including baseball, men’s basketball and football. Handles all renewals and contracts for premium seating inside Jordan-Hare Stadium and Auburn Arena. Directs and oversees the daily operations of all annual giving programs.
- Oversees the daily operations of the ticket priority programs for all assigned sports (men’s basketball, baseball and football) to include sales, renewals, stewardship and allocation of seating. Includes renewal contracts for Jordan-Hare Stadium Executive Suites and Auburn Arena Suites.
- Provides communication and customer service to all donors in order to answer questions or resolved problems in relation to ticket priority, seating assignments and other related issues
- Oversees the allocation and issuance of seats and parking passes for football, men’s basketball and baseball.
- Develops marketing, sales and communication plans regarding Tigers Unlimited premium seating, ticket priority program and annual giving clubs.
- Serves as the Tigers Unlimited liaison with the Auburn Athletic Ticket Office
- Coordinates the preparation of the general and administrative budget as well as the ticket priority program budget and reviews and approves the financial documents ensuring that all payments to vendors and employees are made in a timely manner.