The mission of the NC State University Department of Athletics is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the highest level and to inspire them to be leaders now and for the future by providing the best environment to achieve their athletic, academic, and personal aspirations as well as providing support for the professional development of our coaches and staff, all within the role of the greater institutional relationships to the University.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist the Sr. Associate Athletics Director for Facilities & Operations with the planning, implementing and supervision of all approved capital construction and renovation projects; and oversee all projects and enhancements for athletic facilities.
- Oversee all athletic project management for new construction and renovation.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining project budgets in support of facility projects.
- Ensure all athletics facilities are scheduled and operated in support of division goals and strategic plan.
- Work closely with Assistant AD for Facilities and Assistant AD for Event Operations.
- Serve as liaison with various groups to ensure strong partnerships are maintained, including operations and maintenance, building services, campus police, environmental health and safety, campus insurance, parking and transportation, and office of technology.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least eight (8) years of supervisory facility management experience.
- At least five (5) years of facility project management experience.