This is a supervisory position responsible for managing a service-oriented and comprehensive compliance program to ensure all athletics programs and institutional support areas and activities comply with NCAA, conference, and university regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees and ensures all processes, procedures, and systems necessary to direct the athletics department comply with NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations for the varsity sport programs.
- Serves as primary contact with the conference office, NCAA eligibility center, National Letter of Intent office, and NCAA membership services.
- Develops and implements athletics compliance policies and procedures.
- Supervises assigned employees.
- Monitors internal and external financial aid/benefits, recruiting, personnel, playing/practice seasons, and summer camps/clinics.
- Provides NCAA and conference rules education and interpretation programs for administrators, coaches, support staff, student-athletes, booster groups, and campus partners/constituents, promoting a culture of compliance and institutional control.
- Two years of related experience is required.
- Experience with NCAA intercollegiate athletics is required.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Candidates who do not meet the experience requirement, but have a Master’s degree in a related field may also be considered on a basis set forth by the Department of Human Resources.