Dakota State University is seeking candidates for an Assistant Baseball Coach – Pitching Coach. This is a twelve-month, benefit eligible position. The purpose of this position is to support and enhance the direction of the Dakota State University Athletic Department and the baseball program.
Successful candidates must:
1. Be energetic, dynamic and highly motivated.
2. Have the ability, technical skills, and proven knowledge to work with collegiate student-athletes, throw batting practice, and hit fungo.
3. Have great organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
4. Must possess ability to coach, mentor, and develop student athletes.
5. Ability to work evenings and weekends and travel as required by the position.
6. Ability to obtain a CDL driver’s license for driving of team personnel.
7. Bachelor’s degree.
DSU is committed to recruitment, hiring and retention of minorities. We urge individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. Applicants with disabilities are invited to identify any necessary accommodations required in the application process. E-Verify, EOE.