DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage the day-to-day operations of the assigned dormitory.
2. Perform safety duties by monitoring door access, fire alarm. system, residents, and guests entering the building.
3. Provide training for residents on decision-making skills.
4. Respond to emergencies and other situations that may arise.
5. Provide written documentation to the appropriate supervisor for maintenance or custodial needs or student policy infractions or any other report required by the college.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
PREFERED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s Degree.
- Previous post-secondary baseball coaching experience.
- Experience working with electronic resources and instructional technology.
- College recruiting experience.