Duke University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Assistant Baseball Coach Position. This position will assist the Head Coach with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Duke Baseball Team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior coaching experience preferably at the Division I level required.
- A commitment to knowing and complying with NCAA, ACC, and institutional rules.
- The assistant coach instructs and teaches the fundamentals of baseball technique and strategy.
- This position will assist with duties including but not limited to: recruitment of student-athletes, travel planning, equipment maintenance, and other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Typical duties will include coaching, possessing the technical knowledge and teaching skills to prepare baseball student-athletes for competitions. Recruit prospective student-athletes to participate in Baseball, and ensure compliance
- with both national and university policies.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.