- Will serve as the junior varsity coach to include practice and skill development sessions and will have some responsibilities with the varsity program;
- Will assist the head coach in scouting, talent assessment and recruiting in order to reach optimal roster numbers;
- Will help monitor and support the academic success and retention of student-athletes;
- Will provide training, direction, and encouragement in preparation of student-athletes in teambuilding, team strategy, and sportsmanship;
- Will analyze player performance and instruct student athletes in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education, recreation, health, or related field plus coaching experience required.
- Must have knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations.
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where the education, welfare, and graduation of student-athletes receive primary emphasis.
- Strong communication, administrative and organizational skills required.
- Strong communication, administrative, organizational, and computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work effectively with a diverse student population, many of whom are first generation college students.
The Nebraska State Colleges are equal opportunity institutions and do not discriminate against any student, employee, or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age in employment and education opportunities.