- Under the direction of the head coach, will assist in providing sport skill instruction, assist in the conduct of practice sessions, perform game related duties, and motivate players to give their best efforts.
- Contribute to recruiting efforts through on-campus visits and off-campus evaluation.
- Support team fundraising initiatives.
- Mentor student athletes.
- Demonstrate sincere interest in the personal, academic and athletic success of the student-athlete.
- Represent the University in a positive manner at all times.
- Abide by all SLIAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Prefer an Associates and/or Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated baseball coaching knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, teaching and communication skills.
- Have knowledge of NCAA Division III rules.