- Practice planning and coaching.
- Assist with scouting and game day operations.
- Camp coordinator and assist with other program fundraising needs.
- Monitor academic progress of student athletes.
- Must be able to throw batting practice.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by Head Coach.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Candidate will possess experience in baseball coaching at the NCAA Division II collegiate level or higher.
- Candidate will possess a strong track record of successful recruiting and compliance at the NCAA Division II collegiate level or higher.
- Minimum of four years successfully recruiting both high school and junior college student-athletes along with some experience from the Great Lakes region
- Experience in program planning, teaching and computer skills are expected.
- Candidate must have a strong commitment to the academic achievement of student-athletes, NCAA compliance, good communication and organizational skills.