Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coaching / Hitting Coach;
- Daily instructions with the team;
- Player development;
- Public relations;
- Admissions/financial aid;
- Community outreach.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Experience at the Division 1 Level;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Candidates should possess a demonstrated commitment to high academic standards for student-athletes and their ability to succeed both academically and athletically;
- Strong leadership skills.
James Madison University is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive work and educational community that is free of all forms of discrimination. This institution does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, parental status, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.