The University of Maine at Farmington seeks a part-time, seasonal assistant coach for our intercollegiate baseball team within the Department of Athletics.
- Assist Head Coach in practice and competition as well as other responsibilities such as set up, planning operations, inventory management, and recruiting.
- Assist with special events such as fundraising and clinics.
- Assist and support the Head Coach in achieving goals.
- Provide excellent student-athlete experience.
- Foster an environment that is inclusive and values diversity.
- Commitment to Division III philosophy and the spirit and letter of policy and by-laws.
- Sufficient experience with the sport's skills and principles to teach/provide feedback.
- Impeccable integrity, dependability, professionalism, and the ability to pass a background check.
- Driving record and ability must meet University of Maine System standards for operating vans/similar vehicles for team transportation.
- Must be available for afternoon and evening practice and competition schedules.