- Assist in the planning, organization and the on-going development of the athletic programming and activities of the program.
- Assist in the building of a cohesive and competitive program.
- Recruit academically and athletically qualified, full-time student-athletes to participate in the program.
- Promote the academic progress and graduation of student-athletes, including assisting with enforcement of a study program.
- Assist athletic department in athletic issues as needed.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the league in which you will be competing.
- Submit all required assignments on or before designated due dates.
- Report any known violations or concerns to administration
- Conform to all Athletic Department policies and procedures as required.
- Represent Keiser University and the Athletic Department as a team player, as a professional, and as a role model for all student-athletes.
- Attend regularly scheduled Athletic Department Staff meetings.
- Possess a valid CPR Certification
- Communicate with all coaches/trainers regarding their game needs.
- Possess a valid State of Florida Driver’s License and be responsible for driving Keiser University vehicles and/or rental vehicles when assigned for away contests.