- Enthusiasm for athletics.
- Available for all related activities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of assigned sports fundamentals.
- Organizational and motivational skills.
- Ability to model behavior as outlined in Coaches Handbook.
- Successful coaching experience and training over a period of years.
- Willingness to support the total athletic program.
- Current First Aid and C.P.R. card.
- Those recommended for hire must attend a training class on
Hepatitis B and HIV, receive vaccination for Hepatitis B if necessary,
and take the district’s class on sexual harassment training.
- Those recommended for hire will be fingerprinted for a background check.
Bethel School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.