The Assistant Baseball Coach will assist the Head Baseball Coach with practice planning and implementation, home game management, game day coaching, recruiting and other duties common to assisting in a collegiate baseball program.
- Participate in planning and implementation of practices as assigned by the Head baseball Coach.
- Participate in game day coaching as assigned by the Head Baseball Coach.
- Participate in home game management as assigned by the Head Baseball Coach.
- Comply with all applicable Millikin University, CCIW and NCAA rules, regulations, and policies.
- Assist in Baseball recruiting efforts.
- Perform other duties common to assisting baseball as assigned by the Head Baseball Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- College coaching preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the sport of baseball.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to various audiences.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a team atmosphere in the Athletic Department.
- Strong commitment to the University and NCAA Division III philosophy.
- Demonstrated commitment to the academic and athletic success of the student-athlete.