The Assistant Coach will assist with the athletic program. The assistant coach will assist with the organization and supervision of the program including budgeting, ordering, inventory, player supervision, awards, team rosters, and equipment management.
- Assist with organization and supervision of the program including budgeting, ordering, inventory, player supervision, awards, team rosters, and equipment management.
- Participate in athletic registrations.
- Help with issuing and care of sports equipment during and after season.
- May help compile eligibility lists and other reports.
- Successful coaching experience in appropriate sport.
- Continuing Education Standards – 30 hours prior to the 3rd season of coaching for new coaches and 15 hours every three years thereafter.
- Must have excellent moral character.
- Must have excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Valid/current CPR/1st Aid card maintained for the duration of this job
- Type II Driver’s License or willingness and ability to obtain.
- Successful Washington State Patrol and Federal Bureau of Investigation Fingerprint Clearance.
The Sultan School District #311 is an equal opportunity employer. The district complies with all federal rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap.