The Assistant Baseball Coach must demonstrate a mature and expressive Christian faith commitment and passionately support and articulate Greenville University’s mission and vision for athletics within the context of that mission. In addition to coaching duties, the Assistant Baseball Coach may be required to supervise athletic facilities. All supervision of student-athletes while using University facilities must adhere to NCAA Rules and Regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coaching a defensive position (i.e., Catchers, Pitchers, Outfielders, etc.)
- Recruiting as assigned.
- Supervising Study Table as assigned.
- Assisting with camps as assigned.
- Other Miscellaneous Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Collegiate playing experience
- Previous coaching experience
- Excellent written and oral communication.
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender, or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions, or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.