- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of collegiate playing or coaching experience.
- Standard office machines; computer skills.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures of NCAA Division III.
- Must be familiar with NCAA rules and regulations.
- Master's degree.
- Pitching back ground.
- Knowledge of Blast Motion, Rapsodo, word processing, database, and spreadsheet computer program skills.
- Additional or other related experience.
- First Aid Certification and current CPR/AED Certification by the American Heart Association or the Red Cross, preferred.
It is the policy of Sul Ross State University to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons in accordance with their individual, job related qualifications and without consideration of race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status and ancestry.