Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in the oversight of a successful NCAA DII baseball program.
- Coach assigned players, units, or skill positions in the skills necessary to excel.
- Oversee all field maintenance and equipment of baseball facility.
- Assist with the recruitment and development of student-athletes who will successfully represent the institution academically, athletically and socially.
- Attend to details to effectively act on policies necessary and appropriate for managing NCAA, Gulf South Conference and institutional related compliance.
- Commitment to a positive student-athlete experience.
- Work closely with the department staff to schedule events and facility usage.
- Monitor student-athlete’s academic progress to ensure eligibility and student success.
- Assist with and supervise strength and conditioning program(s) in partnership with the Strength & Conditioning designee.
- Assist with management of all program budgets, travel, scheduling and purchasing, in line with the guidelines provided by the athletic department and the Office of Financial Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution.
- One year of experience coaching college baseball.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining CPR/AED and First Aid certification.
Auburn University at Montgomery is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.