West Chester University is an NCAA Division II member of the highly competitive Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference (PSAC). The Department of Athletics prepares our student athletes for life-long success by providing opportunities for them to excel in the classroom, in competition and in the community.
- Recruit with a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Schedule, attend, and direct team practices.
- Assist the head coach in academic support of all team members.
- Develop and conduct pre-season, in-season and off-season training and conditioning programs for the offensive players, while adhering to expectations as set forth by the head coach.
- Implement technological support for development of the hitters.
- Schedule, attend and direct team competition.
- Develop student-athletes including academics and leadership.
- Assist the head coach with revenue generation and community engagement.
- Assist with fundraising.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Competitive playing experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel regularly to recruiting events, especially throughout the summer.