Indiana University Southeast is now looking for a highly motivated, passionate and versatile Assistant Baseball Coach. This position will be responsible for assisting in all facets of recruiting, player development and organizational leadership within a nationally competitive NAIA program competing in the River States Conference. Applicant credentials should reflect proven success and/or potential in recruiting and developing successful student-athletes.
- Assist in the organizing and administering of the IU Southeast baseball program.
- Provide positive leadership for the students involved in the baseball program. Strive to motivate them in all phases of their lives; academically, athletically, and socially.
- Provide assistance to the head coach in budget preparations.
- Assist the head coach in the development and coordination of fundraising efforts for the team.
- Assist in the supervision of baseball scouting and recruiting.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of practice for student-athletes in preparation for intercollegiate competition.
- Assist in the coordination of the off-season conditioning program.
- Support head coach with the monitoring of academic progress and provide assistance in dealing with academic matters within the baseball program.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in coaching baseball at the collegiate/professional level.
- Background in pitching or hitting.
- Experience developing and implementing innovative and effective player-development programing.
- Experience with baseball technology: Blast Motion, Rapsodo, Pitch Logic and other player development tools.